Friday, March 13, 2015

this week

This week has been so nice! It's been in the 50s and 60's all week and we've been on a walk everyday.   It went by really fast to me.  I kept thinking yesterday was Tuesday or Wednesday.  Although I'm kinda surprised because Rose has been up more in the middle of the night this week.  Jeremy got off of work really early one day so we went out for lunch.  We ate at a nice little cafe and it had this garden store inside of it.  It had some really cute home stuff too. Later we walked around an antique mall,





I bought a couple coloring books....more for adults ;)  I've been coloring during Roses naps or staying up at night when i should be going to bed. 


getting a little fresh air! 


pretty ranunculus! 


Here's a screen shot of us from the tv segment about the ballet class


I know this picture is half blurry but i thought it was cute anyway!  
Rose was probably on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...