Thursday, October 6, 2011

Is it Christmas yet???

The other day i was in World Market and saw that they had all these fun Christmas ornaments out already.  I went a head and picked up a few. 


Mushroom, Gnome, Dinosaur, cupcake, and World. 



The little gnome is my favorite.  They had all these cute Christmas
gnome things and little Santa gnomes (they might have been nutcrackers!).
  I may have to go back. 

Last year was our first Christmas together and we hardly had any ornaments (i had a small collection and Jeremy's mom sent us some later) so we went out and bought these cheap red, gold and silver balls. I think this year i want our tree to have tons of different ornaments.  I was thinking about making some when the time comes.  But can't it be Christmas time already?!  I woke up singing "It feels like Christmas" from The Muppet Christmas Carol!  It's always been one of my favorite Christmas movies  (except when that women sings that slow song...my brothers always wanted to fast forward that part)  Anyway, here's a little video for you to get in the Christmas spirit early. 



I said Christmas a lot in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...