Saturday, January 26, 2013

in the new place


Well we have stayed in our new home for 2 nights now. Still unpacking, still junk everywhere. We have a lot more than we thought. We ended up hiring movers and I'm so glad we did.  It would have take us forever to move if it was just the two of us and getting some of the things down in the basement would have been hard.  We still have a few things back at the other apartment...a few lamps and all my plants. Ziva is in hog heaven here. I can hardly get her to come inside.  When she is in shes only in for a few minutes before whining to go back out or to take a quick nap.  By 7 o'clock at night she is zonked out.  I'm hoping to make a trip out to an antique store today, but we also need to get a washer and dryer.  Once i get everything settled in and painted and decorated and get some furniture I'll post some pictures. It could be a couple months though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...