Monday, February 11, 2013

a few snippets around the new house

Our house isn't quite ready to be fully shown here on the blog yet, but here are a few pictures through out the place. Like I've said before...it could be a couple months before things are completely situated.





^^ i painted the kitchen yesterday.  This picture doesn't do the color of the wall justice.
I was a little worried at first, but i really like it now! (it's blue...if you couldn't tell)

^^ i painted our bedroom last weekend. 



^^ haven't gotten around to putting my office up. 

^^ Ziva loves to chase birds and squirrels away from the bird feeder. Sometimes she'll bust through the backdoor and try and climb the tree. And sometimes in the morning she'll watch and howl at the birds chirping. 




I might have one or two more rooms to paint and a couple projects in mind.  I've already been buying seeds to plant.  If only it would warm up some so i could work in the yard.  I'm ready for BBQ's on the patio, laying in the hammock, fires in the chiminea and getting my hands dirty in the yard.  
Stay tuned for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...