Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Day!

Finally.  After a couple months break...i bit the bullet and went on a hunt for some flowers.  I would always look if i was out and about, but never found anything worth getting.  I had nothing in mind when i went out on Monday...it's usually best not too because then when I can't find what I'm looking for I get frustrated.  I stopped off at one place and got a little inspiration.  There was a small bouquet of reds,oranges, purples, and pinks.  I went with that.  The next place i felt like i hit the jackpot.  I found all of those colors and more in the most beautiful flowers.  Ranunculus and Freesia.  I bought a bunch of those and some pink roses and headed to the house. 

i cut the greenery from our backyard.  it started to wilt and didn't last long



^^leftovers^^

Since i made these for myself i decided to take apart the bouquet and play around. 
Whipped this beauty up...i think it's one of my favorites i've done!


^^ boutonniere...before Ziva got ahold of it^^


 
how i celebrated May Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...