Wednesday, July 17, 2013

a summer arrangement

The other day i got The Flower Recipe Book in the mail and after looking through all of it one evening and having flowers on my mind i scrounged up a few things to make this little arrangement.  Most everything is either from my yard (zinnia's, pokeberry, spirea, and nasturtium) or i clipped from a trail down the street (queen anne's lace and sweet pea).  I did buy the alstroemeria (white flower)...not a favorite, but they're cheap and have a really long life span.


i love these little sweet pea tendrils!








I took these pictures last night before it got dark.  The living room has the best light, but has this not so nice blue carpet.  I like how the pictures turned out though...kinda dark and moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...