Thursday, December 3, 2015

Fall 2015 pictures by Lindsey

 Lindsey dyed my hair red the other month.  We tried to do some before and after pictures that day since she also did my makeup, but the lighting was really bad since it was already dark outside.  We decided to get together the next day and get dolled up and take some better pictures.  I love these pictures so much!  So nice to have these of me and Rose.  Here are a few of my favorites from that day...







Rose is just now starting to wear shoes.  I think her feet finally fit in the shoes we have and she doesn't seem to take them off immediately.  This day though the shoes were not staying on easily.
It was probably the first time she had really ever worn shoes.



I love the next two pictures!






little lost shoe



I think she was over picture taking by now


And the next two pictures are just me trying to model...try-hard serious -not serious face, awkward hands, don't know where to look...really, it was just a cute front yard so i jumped it!




Thanks Lindsey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...