Thursday, October 31, 2013

Autumn

Yesterday i went out looking for some flowers and came home with a few things that i wasn't too pleased with.  I told my mom that IF it turned out good then i would post some pictures...but i just wasn't too sure about it at the time.  I've been wanting to do a tablescape set up for awhile, but didn't (and still don't) have everything to do what i wanted.  There's no flatware, glassware, or dishes out here.  I didn't think silver forks would look too good with everything else being gold.  But this is all for play and practice and pretend.  When Jeremy came home from work i had it all set up on our kitchen table and he was like "whoa where's Thanksgiving dinner?!"


I only ended up using about half the flowers i bought...the rest i found in my front yard and i snagged a couple branches from a tree in a parking lot.    




Always has to be a Ziva picture!


I tried to keep the candles lit, but the wind was blowing so they didn't last too long.  



I love the color of these leaves! 
 I think they are what really makes this arrangement look so pretty.



Maybe I'll try and do another one with silver and go all out with silverware and glasses and all that.  
Maybe a Christmas one!

p.s. I think this is my new favorite...i know... i said that last time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...