Saturday, June 30, 2012

snake pictures get their own post

....because there are too many and they are funny!....
While we were leaving Wat Po this guy came and put a snake on Charlie.  Then he put it on Jeremy.  I was going to just take a picture of me standing next to Jeremy holding the snake, but the man came and put some of the snake on me.  I was ok with it until i noticed the snakes head coming for my neck.  Then as you can see below i was not ok with it...






Starting to feel awkward because there is a group of people i don't know taking pictures of me...



Ta-Da!



uhhh what?!



the end.

P.S. we thought it was a little pricey in the end for taking pictures with the snake...but these pictures might prove that it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...