Friday, May 30, 2014

a few pictures from this past week



I started working on a baby mobile! Here's the mess on the couch... stethoscope to try and listen to the baby's heartbeat or moving around (couldn't pick anything up).  I ran out of green thread for the pine tree below and i'll probably make a couple more animals.  I'm pretty excited about it!



Rose bush in bloom!...


...so are some of the foxgloves!


Last Saturday we went to Shakespeare in the Park and saw Henry V.  We picked up some Five Guys burgers and only stayed for the first half (it's free!).  Our butts were getting a little sore and it was getting a little chilly. 


Bassinet from my mom.  She used on her three kids and i used to play with it when i was younger. 


Memorial Day.  We went to Jefferson Barracks to have a picnic.  As soon as we got out of the car it started to rain.  We found a covered table and hid under there while it thunder stormed for about 20 minutes.  The sun came out and we walked around the Cemetery.  
I mentioned my Granny in my last post, she was stationed here at Jefferson Barracks during WW2.



And i'm not sure what this crazy dog is doing! 

I can't believe it's Friday already! (and i really can't believe it's almost June!)  I hope everyone has a fun weekend! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...