Sunday, February 15, 2015

6/52

It's 11:17 on a Sunday night so I know this weeks picture is barely making it in.  There's been a few times I wanted to post but then didn't have a picture I wanted or just didn't get the chance.  Friday Rose turned 5 months old! That's almost 6 months which is half a year old. That's crazy! It's like she just got here but at the same time it feels like she's been here for forever (and I mean that in a good way). She likes to watch Ziva and sometimes will giggle at her. We've started cereal and solids this past month.  This week we've been working on rolling (which I have to admit I'm not too excited about...nervous about rolling over in the middle of the night). She's been sitting up a lot more and when she gets fussy, Jeremy will just fly her around the house like an airplane.  She's also pretty chatty when I change her diaper.  She's just the cutest little baby (I think so anyway, but you know she's mine so of course I'll think that!)



My funny little Valentine!

So here is another picture.
I found Jeremy folding laundry while I was in the shower.
I thought it was too cute to not snap a picture of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...