Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter 2015

Rose's first Easter!


I know it was kinda pointless to do an Easter basket this year, but i ended up buying a little basket anyway and put in things that she already had.  Mostly gifts that other people had given her....some she's already been using.  She'll never know the difference ;)  
(I forgot to get some grass stuff so i went into our shredder and stuffed some in the basket)


We decided last minute to go to church for Easter.  We haven't been yet since Rose was born (we did go when we visited in GA) so it was her first time in the nursery.  I think she liked it.  She was just chillin' in a bouncy thing when we cam to pick her up. 





Can't forget about my Ziva puppy!


Tuckered out after the days activities!



**I've noticed that lately when i take pictures on my iphone and send them to my email so i can upload them on the computer that they aren't the best quality.  I'm not sure if i shouldn't be doing it like that or what, but they don't usually look so pixel-y on my phone.  Sorry about the quality of the photos, i'll try to fix it so they look a little better.  :)  Thanks for checking in!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...