Thursday, April 23, 2015

Throw back thursday

Last thursday i was looking through a bunch of old pictures. 
I thought i'd share some from 2011 and 2012.

Maybe i'll do another post some other time 





"artistic" shots ;)



I took all this stuff to Forest Park with me, set it up and did a little photo shoot.



a little nook in our first apartment



view outside our window when we lived downtown...you can see a sliver of the arch.


baby Ziva





I liked to go outside our apartment and practice with my camera taking pictures of whatever i could find.  Detailed photos are my favorite.  I'm not really into taking picture of people, but close ups of stuff i like.  


And we can't forgot when i had a pixie cut!



i don't know these people


an older arrangement


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...