Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wishing it was Spring

Yesterday was such a beautiful day!  It was warm enough to wear a skirt and a lightweight jacket.  I pulled my bike out of storage and washed it up on the balcony.  Jeremy undid a few things when we moved to St. Louis to fit into the truck easier so i can't exactly ride just yet.  He worked late yesterday so hopefully he can put it back together and i can attach my basket :).  I've been seeing a hint of Spring around town.  Trees starting to bloom and turn green, the sun is coming out, and the birds are chirping. Unfortunately today is a dreary, rainy, freezing day!  So here are a few pictures that make me happy and wish it was Spring time!










Source: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight

2 comments:

  1. all of these images are so beautiful! and i really need to get a bike immediately! love bike rides with the mister :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED that green bike. My little bike is sitting in the basement, lost and forgotten. It needs to be warm so I can ride her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...