Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Aaaand we're back!

Jeremy has saved the day and got all of our pictures off the laptop!  I think he said there was like 18,000 pictures on there. Honeymoon, wedding (which we had on a cd too), Thailand, Yellowstone, and all my projects and flowers. Plus Ziva!  We've got a working computer too so I can get back to posting pictures and such soon.

Tomorrow is going to be freezing! Luckily Jeremy has the day off and we don't plan on leaving the house.  Early this morning around 2 am I heard Ziva sighing and whining so I got up to let her out thinking maybe she had to go to the bathroom.  Nope. She heard an owl and was trying to find it and wouldn't come back in.  I was mad at her and myself for falling for her sighs.

A few other happenings and thoughts:

I've picked up some shifts at my dance studio a few days a week.  Not teaching, but working the front desk doing administration stuff.

I did start cutting out hexagons for that quilt I mentioned last time. It's going to take awhile!

I'm ready for spring. Really, I'm ready for summer.  I don't like the cold and I think this winter is going to be a long one.

I would really love to make some flowers. I went out the other day looking for something to work with and just was not feeling anything :(

We got dressed up all fancy for Jeremy's work party last weekend and I must say we looked good! It's kinda a one time a year thing and unfortunately we didn't get any pictures for proof.  You'll just have to take my word for it!

I've thought about painting our living room. Still not sure though.  I should paint the mud room and the stairwell because now it's white and well it's not so white anymore.

Anyway guess I could go cut some more hexagons.  Maybe I'll get some more regular posts soon!  As always, thanks for checking in!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...