Monday, September 12, 2011

Just a little note

So i know i haven't posted a whole lot lately.  I haven't had many projects to do or have been a little stumped of what to post.  I apologize.  Although I'm pretty sure its mainly just my family and some friends that reads, which is fine!   One reason i started the blog was so they could see what i was up too since i don't get to see them very often.  I have a couple of things in mind that i do want to make (try to make...clothes!).  So hopefully i will get started on those soon.   I appreciate everyone who visits, whether you come often or just happen to google something and my blog pops up (because apparently that happens a lot with my brass lamp redo post).  If you have any questions or just want to say hey feel free to comment.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...