Awhile back i saw on Design Sponge (click here) a DIY project on how to make giant paper flowers. shortly after i went out to hobby lobby and bought some tissue paper and started making a practice one. It turned out pretty bad and just kinda threw it aside because cutting out all the pedals are not easy with the thin paper. It was frustrating. Finally Friday i pulled out the rest and just started cutting away. It took for ever, but it turned out great (i think so) I would hate to have to make a ton of these though. I bought green tissue paper to make a leaf and a stem (i wasn't going to bother with concrete), but then i realized i already had a stem with leaves on it and i would just attach the flower. Much easier.