Wednesday, April 4, 2012

hello from south georgia



I've been enjoying my time home.  Visiting with some friends and cracking up with my parents.  Me and my mom have been talking a lot about plants and walk around in her garden getting a tour of what things are.  My mom keeps telling me if i drove down she could give me this or that of all these different kinds of plants.  It's so green here and seems so lush compared to downtown St. Louis.  You don't know what you are missing until you leave it for awhile.  I've been taking lots of pictures of the garden and even around the house and will be sharing those with you when i get back home...along with some stories I'm sure.  I still have a week left out here and will be going to the beach in a few days. I do wish that Jeremy and Ziva could have come.  I miss them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...