Saturday, April 28, 2012

grilling out hamburgers and sweet potato fries

When i was in St. Simons my sister in law, Mary, made some really good hamburgers and i over heard her telling my mom what she did to them.  My mom also told me how to make sweet potato fries.  As i've mentioned before, i am no chef and am really not a kitchen person, but these seemed easy enough and both turned out really yummy!  I made the patties while Jeremy cut up the sweet potatoes, and while the fries were cooking he grilled the hamburgers.  Jeremy seemed impressed with my cooking, so thanks Mary and Mom!




(i bought some plants and things to hang planters over the balcony earlier that day too)

Ziva longing for days of playing in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...