Friday, April 20, 2012

It's not quite friday over here yet.  Jeremy has to work tomorrow and thinks he will be gone most of the day.  It's been a very busy week for him.  Just about everyday this week he has worked late except yesterday (and hopefully today).  It's just been me and Z around these parts mostly.  I did, however, have my ballet class twice this week (and next) to make up for the classes i missed.  Ziva has been blowing her coat and is shedding like a mad dog.  I can't seem to clean it up fast enough.  I just finished vacuuming and yet i still see hair everywhere.   It has been a cool dreary day.  I'm ready for warmer weather to come and stay.  Enough of this 70's one day and barely 50's the next.  According to the weather channel it "feels like"  44 right now.  That's a tad bit too chilly for mid-late April in my book.  Although, i was telling Jeremy that we should go back out to Elephant Rocks or another state park with Ziva before it gets too hot for her.  Here is a short clip of Z playing from the other day. She's just too funny running and leaping around.




She is a lioness, ready to pounce at any given moment. 


p.s. she also ate another one of my socks.  pretty soon i wont have any left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...