Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A few new items from the thrift store..

I picked up a few things at the thrift store today...

Floral Plant stand

Pink swan and tiny tea cup

Blue Man Statue

A few records (and we don't have a record player...)

I really just liked the covers on the above and below pictures.


I got this for my bike.  One of the handles is broken, but it's really sturdy. 
I think it'll work just fine. I looked at some online and they can run up to like $50.
This was just $1. 

Big fan.


I actually got this several weeks ago at an antique store. 
It was missing a top, but thought it may work as a planter.
I just thought it was too cool to pass up.

Funky shoes.
  I'm not sure why in the world i got these. 
They just seemed funny.

I also got a couple other baskets, a small pot, a new pair of boots from target,
new pair of bedroom slippers for Jer from target, and a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...