Friday, February 10, 2012

Grilling Out and Super Bowl

Last weekend Jeremy snuck out to the grocery store (while i was in the shower) and bought me some hot dogs and him a steak to grill out.  It was freezing outside but we were going to enjoy our balcony anyway. 


Ziva kept having these weird smelling faces.
She wasn't sure what was going on on her balcony.








And this is how she watched the Super Bowl.

After the half time show (i wasn't really watching the game anyway) I feel asleep on the couch.
I don't know why i was so sleepy. Maybe it was that beer.
I don't usually drink much cause after a few sips
my legs start to get all tingly and i don't like it.
Plus some how i got some beer up
my nose and it was burning for the longest time.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!! 
 It is freezing here and is raining/snowing right now.  Don't have much plans for tomorrow,
 but Sunday we heard there's a Dog Parade and we may
actually be one of those weirdos that walk their dog in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...