Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bunting with burlap and doilies

I have wanted to try the whole bunting flag thing for awhile now.  I've been seeing them everywhere lately and just couldn't resist the urge to have pretty little triangles everywhere.  Since i didn't have a sewing machine i wasn't going to even try to do it by hand.  Although i did make some paper ones.  Little hearts for Valentines Day (and i just took them down like 2 weeks ago) and just a small strand for my bulletin board.

They seem pretty popular for wedding decorations...





And while i love the triangles and all the pretty fabrics, when i found this picture i knew i wanted to try it this way...



I like the idea of squares instead and the rustic yet feminine
touch with the burlap and doilies.

So here is my version...



1 comment:

  1. Hey, it looks like you're enjoying your summer...stuff looks good and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...