Thursday, August 25, 2011

Poor Pitiful Pearl

My sister in law gave me this dress over the summer, which was given to her from her sister in law.  I just received the belt in the mail yesterday so i was finally able to wear it.  Poor Pitiful Pearl(PPP) "is a mom and pop ran collection of recycled clothing for both Mamas and their babies. In all efforts to decrease our carbon footprint, look lovely and spend less money, we embrace the natural and artistic beauty in real people who choose to be different and progressive in a world that increasingly breeds "sameness". We strive to be good stewards of Gods precious gifts by not only renewing and recycling, but we also give back 10% of all our profits to benefit charities like Casa Hogar Orphanage. This is the heart of what we do. Please come by and visit us sometime to learn more about our company and how you can help these precious children."

Here I am in my own PPP dress. 








Gettin some love from Zivvies
 


"Ahh don't pull me off"


PPP is based out of New Braunfels,TX and you can visit the website here or Etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...